Hi everyone! I am beyond thrilled and honored to be a part of TBA! I've been an "addict" ever since I hit the blog scene. :) I can't wait to meet everyone and share ideas and resources!
My name is Dana Richliew and I'm the author of 3rd Grade Gridiron. I love blogging about our activities and adventures throughout 3rd grade!
A little bit more about me:
* I live in Georgia.
* This is my 8th year teaching.
* I'm graduating with my Specialist degree in 34 days!!!
* I'm married to my wonderful hubby Dave.
* We don't have children (yet), but have the cutest little Cockapoo named Maggie.
* I'm slightly OCD when it comes to my classroom.
Once again, it is an honor to be a part of this team! See y'all soon!