St. Valentine is around the corner and I decided to make a new set of Spanish cards
for your word wall.
What can you do with these cards? These are some ideas:
Word walls cards can be used:
- To provide reference for children during their reading and writing.
- To support the teaching of important general principals about words and how they work.
- To provide a visual map to help children remember connections between words and the characteristics that will help them form categories.
- To foster reading and writing.
- To promote independence on the part of young students as they work with words in writing and reading.
- To develop a growing core of words that become part of a reading and writing vocabulary.