I threw together a presentation in about 15 minutes. I tried to use several of the features available. I thought I could use it to introduce our phonics skills and spelling words.
You can view my example below.
I was so excited with my finished product that I started thinking about what else I could use Slide Rocket for. Here are just a few ideas for you:
- Scan student drawing and writing for a class book. How cool would it be for the kids to read their class books online?!
- Instructions for projects--- I was thinking of older groups of kids for this especially
- Introductions to character traits
- Open House- great way for you to tell parents about yourself! And then parents could pass along the link to grandparents, etc.
- How to complete a math problem-- I remember algebra....I really needed step by step instructions!
I'm sure you can think of a few more ideas too!