St. Patrick's Day Primary Printables
3. I'm So Lucky - If you like to give your students something fun to take home on the holidays consider these treats for your lucky ones, who truly are lucky to have you as a teacher! How about baggies full of Lucky Charms?
4. St Patty's Day Phoneme Segmentation - A fun way to work on CVC words and Elkonin boxes. These Elkonin-like boxes using rainbows and pots of gold for St. Patrick's Day will be right St. Patrick's Day just the touch to help improve segmentation skills.
5. St. Patrick's Day Doubles Cover-Up Game - If you've got 6 sided, 8 sided or 10 sided die, then this game will meet your needs to practice addition doubles facts.
6. Rainbow Licorice Treats - This idea can work with skittles or licorice but will be a tasty way to tell your students that you're over the rainbow for them!
7. St. Patrick's Day Poem and Activity - What a cute poem to tie into the holiday and be sure to check out the matching word cards and fill in the blank worksheet that these authors created to go with.
8. Missing Gold - Here is a missing addends game that involves some leprechaun gold to help students solve the problems.
9. Things that are Green Bingo - Bring in the Lucky Charms as bingo markers and increase your students' vocabulary. You'll love that there are 30 boards included in this free printable. What standard could you practice with such great pictures?
10. Happy St. Patrick's Day Tally Mark Game - Students will build their counting by fives skills and seeing grouping of tally marks in this game. Includes multiple choice answers - get it right to move around the game board.
11. Lucky Pays a Visit - Find out how much fun shrinking hats can be not to mention magical! If you're short on time but want to have a solid hook for getting students writing letters or creative writing, then this it your activity.
12. Five Green Shamrocks - Five Green Shamrocks is a cute and fun printable song with props. You can tie this into addition and adding 1.
13. Lucky Times Telling Time to the Half Hour Game - Add a die and markers for students to practice telling time to the half hour makes this game a cinch for a teacher to pull together for St. Patrick's day themed learning. Includes answer key.
14. St. Patty's Day Technology Finds - A great list of 14 technology finds that brings the green into your classroom computer pod and six more free printables.
15. Subtraction Math Sort - If you have worked on several addition sorts focusing on less than, equal to, and greater than... here is a sort that will engage students with subtraction.
16. Pot o' Gold Money Counting Game - Students will use game cards to answer and move along the game board by using their knowledge of counting money. Focuses on dollar bills in denominations of 1's, 5's, 10's and 20's.
17. Saint Patty's Day Color by Sight Word - For beginning readers, this color by sight word will practice some basic sight words and include 2 St. Patrick's day words.
18. Shamrock Grid Game - Perfect for beginning counters to practice counting one-to-one and left to right sequencing.
19. Jamie O'Rourke and the Big Potato Question/Answer - Students will focus on comprehension and recalling important information from this St. Patrick's day book by playing on this great game board. Questions are included making this game a snap for the teacher.
20. Oreo Pot of Gold Treats - Create a memorable treat bag with spring oreo cookies. Their middles are yellow and they truly add to the pot of gold feeling especially when accompanied by these cute printable tags.
21. ABC Order - Students put the St. Patrick's days words in alphabetical (abc) order. You'll find more ideas on how to extend this activity into writing too.
23. Pot o' Words - Kathy is a master game maker and you'll love that her game boards come in all themes, styles and practice many skills! This one is a spinner game that will have students substituting phonemes and improving their CVC reading skills.
24. St. Patrick's Day Pack - Packed with preschool concepts like patterns, puzzles, size sorting, colors and memory this pack has it all for St. Patrick's Day.
25. Go For the Gold - It'll feel like a race and this game is a simple addition to your math centers or stations! With task cards students will be racing to the top by working on their addition skills.
26. Count by Two's Puzzle - Students can cut and then sequence these puzzle pieces to put Lucky the Leprechaun back together - strutting off their counting by two's skills!authors of TBA. We hope you can find an idea that'll work great in your primary classroom.
Easter Ideas on TBA
More Holiday Ideas33 Read Across America Ideas
Easter Ideas on TBA
Like this collection? Be sure to subscribe to TBA to get updates from this fun resource community.